School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
tips for college:
- no 1 cares if you eat alone in the dining hall
- dont be scared of upperclassmen they dont care
- dont raise your hand to go to the bathroom
- dont bring a handwritten sick note from ur mom
That’s how much the price of college in America has increased over the past 4 decades.
That is not a typo.
This HR dept doesn’t negotiate with Terrorists.
Finish reading This Is The Most Passive-Agressive Office Note Battle We’ve Ever Seen
The ending is worth clicking for.
Reyna Biddy (via cravinghisbrutality)
Justin Keyes as Marius in Les Misérables at Dallas Theater Center
Me: - laughs at his acting -
Tumblr: 2,400 notes
why he lick me
oops i made musical cases.
hairspray ( x ) ( x ) | rocky horror ( x ) ( x ) | anything goes ( x ) ( x )
all clothes should be like $1
Epiphany. (via hefuckin)
I hate being on a casting panel for a show in which I have to be un-bias but I am so bias because 90% of the people auditioning are good friends of mine. This is when I don’t like having power and or control.
if Soulja Boy moved to Korea, would he have to change his name to Soju Boy?
✮ anna’s “i got really incredibly lucky and i want to share that luck with you” dallas les misérables playbill giveaway ✮
i saw dallas les mis sunday night on closing night and it was amazing!!! for those of you who don’t know, i live in alaska, so my chances of seeing the show were really slim until i wrote them a letter expressing my love for it and they decided to fly me down there, all expenses paid, for a weekend in dallas and front-row seats for the show. sO. YEAH. LUCKY
i got about twenty playbills — one’s mine, ten are for friends and mutuals, and i’m giving the other ten away via random giveaway. here are ur rules:
- u don’t have to be following me but that would be cool!!
- reblog once for ur first entry, like for ur second (so two entries total)
- i’ll ship anywhere!!
- don’t use giveaway blogs that’s nasty and rude
- giveaway ends 26 august (a week from today) — there will be ten winners
IF U WIN U WILL GET:
- a dallas les misérables playbill!!! they aren’t signed but they’re in very good condition and they’re dallas les mis so like
- ALSO some spiffy 24601 hashtag dtclesmis tattoos bc i have a million
- probably a note from me
aaaand that’s it!! have fun kiddos